Monday, February 15, 2010

PFXXX'ing Chang?

Removed Review: Fxxxin' P.F Chang.

My Boring Ex-Asian girl friend about 8 years ago.
She was not ugly but scanky lookin' but so pathetic idiot whore who loves drink like a fish and eat like a rat in the ChinaTown.
"That" was a mistake.

Fxxxin' PF Chang.

Going out with her was a nightmare.
She was always trying to get so drunk and bitchin' waning for anything happened to her day and lookin' for a fight and went to eat Cheeseburger later.

I said to myself, "Hope I was a bit younger? Nah!"
So, I dumped her.
I think she thought she FXXXed me good but It didn't satisfied me at all, so I dumped her for good and I was happier after!
So, I have learned a lesson that if someone FXXX you good that doesn't mean you two are happy. And might be something wrong in the relation ship too.
I finally found out the difference between FXXX and Love.

Fxxxin' PF Chang.

I still remember that one of my class mate Eric, he didn't want to break-up with his drunk girl friend because he didn't want to be alone.

I said to him, "Get rid of the drunk Bitch and find another one, dude!'

He said, " I don't know. I just don't know I can do that. I don't know I want to look for a girl from scratch again."

I said, "Scratch? You are not a counselor of A meeting, are you? What the FXXX? And you don't want to spend any time to look for a right girl? What a lazy bum you are! You are done Eric, you are Fxxxin' done."

He married her later.

And she divorced him 2 years after.

Fxxxin' PF Chang.

When I was at P.F. Chang's Emeryville, I saw there were few top management officers were in the kitchen inspecting checking every thing. latino cooks, meats, veges, dish washer, refrigerator, floor, plates, bathrooms, Every Fxxxin' thing.
I said to myself what the Fxxx?
I was eating Fxxxin' Chowmein and Potsticker and shit.
It's FXXXin' Chinese Food dumbAss!
Why inspection is needed?
You don't trust Latino cooks making Chowmein?
This was FXXXin' pathetic.
Clean Kitchen Chinese restaurant won't be Chinese restaurant.

Wait-staff were very nice though.

But why do I have to pay more for Asian Fusion with Non-Asian wait-staff rolled up Mushu pork for you!
?
What am I? Crippled? No hands customer?
Am I Crippled Master?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYYbvzz4RsU

But I want my Mushu rolled up by my self, So No Thank You!

Fxxxin' PF Chang.

I don't get it.
Fxxxin' over priced.
Same shit like Elephant Bar.

P.S., Jason C said, " bet even Cripple Master could probably roll his own mushu. PFXXXX'ing Changs!"

Say What?
PFXXX'ing Chang?

No comments:

Post a Comment