Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cigarettes Should be Higher. A Lot!

Hi Nobu,

I'm writing to let you know about our decision to remove your review of Cigarettes R Cheaper. Your review was flagged by the Yelp community, and our Customer Service team has determined that it falls outside our review guidelines (http://www.yelp.com/faq#great_review) because it lacks a first-hand experience.

As a valued member of our community, we hope you will continue to provide great reviews, while keeping in mind our Review Guidelines. See you on Yelp!

Regards,
Louise
Yelp User Support
San Francisco, California

Removed Review: I do have a problem seeing this store. Why this store has 2 locations within 10 blocks in the Richmond district? Because more Asians and Russians? Or, I should say, more X-communist countries people are in this district? I have a high school friend in Japan who had his lungs operation twice. Twice! He is still smoking. All of my high school friends in Japan are smoking. Such dumb asses! Everytime I go back to Japan, I have to take a shower at least 3 times a day because the smoke gets in my eyes, hair, jacket, it grosses me out. I love Japan but their smoking habit needs to change. So as China, Korea. All those smoking Asians and X-communists are very sexist too. Does anyone notice? Why is that? Is there any connection between smoking and sexist? Cigarettes should not be cheaper! I think the price should be higher. I strongly suggest the governor and city should ban this store.

2 comments:

  1. A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.
    genuine camel online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully agree that 29's a bad idea, especially since I read about the government study which highlighted our state's squandering of cigarette tax revenues and settlement money on other projects. camel-blue

    ReplyDelete