Tuesday, February 16, 2010

about Sushi Boom on Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA

Hi there,

We're writing to let you know about our decision to remove your review of Sushi Boom. Your review was flagged by the Yelp community, and our Support team has determined that it falls outside our Review Guidelines (http://www.yelp.com/faq#great_review) because it contains inappropriate language. We can handle strong language, but there's no need for lewdness, hate speech and other displays of bigotry. Your friends probably know when you're being funny, but the millions of people who read reviews on Yelp may not. Please remember that as an elite member of the Yelp community, your reviews are being seen by more users. While we want you to have creative license, we do need you to make sure the content of your reviews isn't offensive.

As a valued member of our community, we hope you will continue to participate on the site, while keeping in mind our Review Guidelines. See you on Yelp!

Regards,
Cecilia
Yelp User Support
San Francisco, California


Removed Review of Sushi Boom.:

It's a Crocodile Fxxxhouse.
by 3 Dirty Sanchez.

The Raw fish in the glass case were half-dried, you can see the color changed to BROWN the edges of Tuna and Hamachi.
Because the fish were cooked by the lights from the ceiling.
Shit!
Isn't the Tuna suppose to be RED?
Isn't the Hamachi suppose to be white?
Isn't the Salmon suppose to be pink?

Fxxx me but I went there twice.
I deleted the 1st review by my self because I thought the first 2 lines are:

1. Not nice.
2. Not propriety.
3. offend against public.
4. sounds racism.
5. I was afraid get flagged and removed.

But, I could say anything else.

But I decided to bring this up because I was walking by the other day and i was almost walking in, but I can tell by just lookin' from the window, I saw the same shit.

"It's a Crocodile Fxxxhouse" means that it was really Filthy, DIRTY Counter!!!
Ew!

by "3 Dirty Sanchez" menas that 3 Non-Asian people were makin' Sushi.
They treat Sushi as taco. Everything fell apart.
Urgh!

The Raw fish were SO Badly kept.
Yuck!

I know my original review wasn't "NICE" but I think I have a right to say the place is seriously filthy and BAD.

One of the WORST sushi place in town, PERIOD.

Btw,
This is a list of my worst sushi experience in SF if you interested.

http://www.yelp.com/list/sushit-san-francisco

Rita C. said,
"I totally used to go there when I was a freshmen in college to drink underage :p
Sushi sucks there though... I got food poisoning from them once!

I am not surprised that food poisoning.
Because OLD FISH!
Urg!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see any hate speech. Yelp is really tough on you :(

    ReplyDelete