Monday, February 15, 2010

Loving Cup dislikes froyo dude!

Hi nobu,

We're writing to let you know about our decision to remove your reviews of Loving Cup.

Removed Review: Furoyo Dude here.

But, Rice Pudding?

Why?

ugh!

Can't do it.
Sorry but,
I just can't do it.

The baby vomit like MILKY WHITE stuff just drives me FXXXin' CRAZY.

I don't like few white stuff.
I don't like milk.
I don't like Tofu. I like Koya-Tofu better.
I don't like Udon. I like Soba better.
I don't like while bread.
I don't like egg white.
I don't like white rice.
I don't like Swiss cheese
I don't like ranch dressing
and...
I don't like this. ABBA, ONJ and Andy Gibb performing Beach Boys?
I almost throw up when I saw this crap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gt3grMaHZI&feature=related



But there are few white things I like:
Dai-kon radish
Garlic
Vanilla yogurt
White meat fish
Ika
White meat chicken

I am really sorry.
but rice pudding.
I am sure that is really good Organic, Natural stuff but .....
I am sorry.

Isn't it funny because I like eating Natto like a MuzaFXXXer but rice pudding.
Natto is FXXXin' Fermented Soy Bean for crying out loud.

Can't do rice pudding.
It's not you.
It's me.

But, I really like the Frozen Yogurt.
I like the way they make it.
The diarrhea like water-running washing process is a bit annoying but necessary!
I like the pre-made frozen yogurt system.

This is Really Good Frozen Yogurt here.

I also like the combination of the coffee and the Frozen Yogurt.

But, the rice pudding.
Ugh!
Yuck!
Shit!
Gross!
PeeYoo!
Jesus Christ!
FXXX!

I am so sorry.

I like the frozen yogurt very much but I really hate the rice pudding so much.

YoYo Froyo Dude!

By the way,
Charlton L. said, " No rice pudding for me too."

Lolia S. said, " I don't like rice pudding either! "

Wilhelm Y. said, " Blah! Rice pudding!"

Uh-Huh!
I am not alone.
I don't hate you but i am rice pudding hater.

2 girls 1 cup. Remember that shit? i couldn't see the whole FXXXin' thing but my office mate did see it. She was like, "So What? it's nothing. You such a Chicken!" I was like, " I can't. I just can't. This is over my head. wayover. WhoTheHell made the FXXXin'Video?" People are VERY crazy sometimes. That was about a year and half ago. Anyway, Our friend was back from France and visited us for catch up. We went out for a little drive all morning and came back in the city and stop by on Polk to get a bread for dinner. We found a parking right on polk and there was a line for the French cafe so I decided to get a froyo here. I was wanted to try here, the place is new on Polk. There were 2 little girls sharing 1 cup of froyo with their 30 something parents at the Loving Cup. How lovely cup the 2 girls were sharing. 2 girls 1 cup. HolyShit This place has many flavored froyo in their separate freezer. I ordered banana. The store clark lady opened the cabinet like freezer that lower the counter and she took out frozen banana yogurt and mince it, and go threw the froyo machine. The froyo was good and thick, not running watery kind. My GF said, "Uh-huh, not bad, nice & creamy." Our friend back from france, "Tres bien!" But when the store clark lady put the minced banana yogurt threw the machine, there was liquid waste yogurt form running down hard right from the tap of the machine like Puking Diarrhea. I was stunned, I couldn't believe what I was watching. That was not a pleasant scene. That was not something really I like to watch. That was FXXXin' disgusting to watch. FXXX Sake I was ready to eat Frozen Yogurt for crying out loud. I might have a running poop later for Christ sake. Jesus! Lost my appetite for froyo instantly! Never mind what I said. It's a pretty good Froyo. I liked it. But i'll tell you this, I don't want to see the FXXXin' running liquid waste yogurt form before eat the Yogurt. Same reason that I couldn't watch the 2 girls 1 cup. Ugh!!! Loving Cup? What a FXXXin' lame name! Jesus. But, Yes, I'll go back for the good froyo. From now on, I'll close my eyes. i can do that. Forgot to say, Froyo Dude here. YoYo FroyoDude!

1 comment: