Monday, February 15, 2010

Marina Super.

Removed Review: Even though I HATE an Old Well dressed Caucasian Ugly Bitch bump in to me and trying to reach a bre cheese but she said Nothing, I like the Marina Super.

No excuse me or sorry, NOTHING.
She thinks she own the store.
and she was almost bald but blond.
she maybe rich but, my God she was one ugly Bitch!
Get The FXXXin' Bre up in your ass, YouMama!
And your expensive perfume ain't makin' it.

Even though the location is in the pathetic Marina.

Even though the parking is so hectic.

Even though there are Marina-girls just came out from a Gym close the street and wearing tight sweat-pants showin' off their butt and baseball cap with ponytail sticking out.
......................................

I like the Marina Super.

By the way, ......
the store, It's very well organized for every thing.
Vegetables, fruits, canned products are clean and nicely set up.
That shows they do inventory often and that's hard to do.

I come here with my GF often.
People here are always nice, helpful.
Good Roast Chicken.
SCONEHENGE Bakery's "KickAss" English Muffin, it's THICK, no cut, you have to cut half, Awesome, 4 in a plastic bag = $3.59

This place is a good model for any local super market supposed to be doing.
Doing inventory often!
I like the Marina Market.
It's a good market.

No comments:

Post a Comment